2. Imagine earning a passive income simply by referring new users to Apricot Games. When a new user clicks your referral link, signs up for an account and purchases an item , you will receive a percentage of that person’s first purchase. If that sounds like something you want to do, read on to find out how it all works.
3. The fact that you’re even here reading this means you’ve accepted our Apricot Games. These additional terms cover our Affiliate Program and are an extra part of the Ragory Ltd Terms that apply specifically to who refer new users to any of our Apricot Games sites.
4. When we say ‘you‘ in these Affiliate Program Terms we are referring to you, the affiliate. All other words defined or explained in the Apricot Games Terms have the same meaning here. If there’s any inconsistency between what we say in these Affiliate Program terms and what is in the Apricot Games Terms, what we say in these Affiliate Program terms prevail.
5. Read on for details about your responsibilities, how it all works and the process of earning a referral income with us.
Becoming an Affiliate
6. All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you’ll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works
7. Refer new users to any of the Apricot Games sites and you’ll receive a percentage of their first purchase of an item!
8. Referral code: Every member automatically has a referral code that is generated using your username. This referral code is available on the Affiliate Dashboard.
9. Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code. If a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to sign up an account and purchase an item, you will receive a percentage of that person’s first purchase of an item.
10. Referral program percentage: The earnings you will get for successfully participating in the Affiliate Program is set out on the payments page.
11. More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can’t track them so can’t pay earnings on that person’s activity.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- If a person clicks a link, they have three months before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 3 months, no Affiliate Program earnings apply.
- Earnings appear in your members’ statement (find out about withdrawing earnings in the next section).
- If a user has visited one of the Apricot Games sites before or has an existing account with us and then clicks a referral link, it doesn’t count.
- Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives Ragory LTD the right to review each and every referral.
9. We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings from the Affiliate Program in line with the payment rates into your members’ statements. In order for us to do this, you authorize us to collect payments for your new user referrals, to credit your members’ statements with your earnings, and to distribute your earnings to you.
10. To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you.
11. Thresholds: We’ll make payments of your earnings based on certain minimum threshold amounts. Our minimum withdraws amount is $50.
12. Earnings payment timing and methods:
- You ask us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment. Unless we decide to pay you your earnings, we will continue to hold your earnings until we receive a request for withdrawal.
- When we get a request for payment, we will pay you your earnings at the next payment of the earnings pay cycle.
- You must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you want to receive your earnings.
- You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you.
- If any transaction is refunded then you will not get the percentage.
- you will not get any percentage from any service purchased from us. you will only get a percentage from the product sell only.
16. Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
17. Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
18. Taxes. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your referrals and referral payments we make to you wherever levied. Despite this, if required by law, we may deduct or withhold taxes (including withholding tax) in connection with your being an affiliate. If so, we will give you relevant documentation that’s required by law about the deduction or withholding (like documentation allowing you to access rebates or credits, or to manage your tax affairs).